[UNT President Neal Smatresk talking to a Century of Excellence] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [UNT President Neal Smatresk talking to a Century of Excellence]
- Series Title 4020: A Century of Excellence: The Pulitzer Prize's and Journalism's Impact on UNT exhibit and event
Photographer: Clark, JunebugCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2016-09-29
- Content Description: Photograph of UNT's President Neal Smatresk, greeting guests at the Century of Excellence: The Pulitzer Prize's and Journalism's Impact on UNT event. Many guests include, Eric Gay (front of crowd, hands crossed), David Klement (front of crowd) and his wife Jo Anne. They are all there to celebrate the School of Journalism's first 100 years.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: College campuses -- Texas -- Denton -- Photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: University of North Texas -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: UNT campus
- Keyword: Pulitzer Prize
- Keyword: University Union
- Keyword: exhibits
- Keyword: events
- Named Person: Smatresk, Neal
- Named Person: Klement, David
- Named Person: Klement, Jo Anne
- Named Person: Gay, Eric
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Place Point: north=33.210659; east=-97.147261;
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Box: north=33.210766; east=-97.147250;
Name: Photographing UNTCode: UNTPH
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: 4020-0394
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1039224