[John Murphy holding microphone] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [John Murphy holding microphone]
- Series Title 3947: UNT 125th Anniversary Book Launch, 2015
Photographer: Clark, JunebugCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2015-04-12
- Content Description: Photograph of John Murphy, Chair of Jazz studies holding up a microphone to his mouth. Murphy is holding a paper in his hand and reading off announcements. He is there to celebrate the 125 anniversary book launch.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: College campuses -- Texas -- Denton -- Photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: University of North Texas -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: UNT campus
- Keyword: events
- Keyword: anniversaries
- Named Person: Murphy, John
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Place Point: north=33.210113; east=-97.148993;
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Point: north=33.210127; east=-97.149003;
Name: Photographing UNTCode: UNTPH
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: 3947-0092
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1039165