National Assessment of Education: Selected References Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title National Assessment of Education: Selected References
Author: Loo, ShirleyCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Library Services Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1969-12-18
- Content Description: This report provides a bibliography of resources related to the National Assessment of Education program administered by the Education Commission of the United States.
- Physical Description: 10 p.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Educational policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Bibliography
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Educational accountability
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 69-262 L
- Accession or Local Control No: 69-262L_1969dec18
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1039068