[West Portal] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [West Portal]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2009-06-24
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the West portal on the Lady of Chartres Cathedral in Chartres, France. The top arch of the portal is visible in the foreground. The archway is decorated with carved stone figures.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Chartres
- Keyword: cathedrals
- Keyword: portals
- Keyword: Cathedral of our Lady of Chartres
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: France - Centre Region - Eure-et-Loir Department - Chartres
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10388
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo