CORROSION ANALYSIS: LOW-CAPACITY PUMP. Large Sodium Pump Study, Phase II. Page: 29 of 30
This report is part of the collection entitled: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical Reports and was provided to Digital Library by the UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
1. A. W. Thorley and C. Tyzack "The Corrosion Behavior of Iron and Nickel
Based Alloys in High Temperature Sodium," UKAEA TRG Report 1356 (C)
2. M. G. Rowland et.al. "Sodium Mass Transfer XV Behavior of Selected
Steels Exposed in Sodium Test Loops," GEAP-4831, March 1965.
3. J. D. Mottley "Sodium Mass Transfer VIII Corrosion of Stainless Steel
in Isothermal Regions of a Flowing Sodium System," GEAP-4313.
4. J. Hopenfeld, D. Darley "Dynamic Mass Transfer of Stainless Steel in
Sodium Under High Heat Flux Conditions," NAA-SR-12447, July 1967.
5. T. F. Kassner "A Convective-Diffusion of the Dissolution Kinetics of
304 SS in the Bismuth-Tin Eutectic Alloy," ANL-6985, November 1966.
6. R. A. Clark, "Operational Experience and Developmental Activities in
LASL Sodium Systems," Proc. Sodium Components Information Meeting.
(Palo Alto, August 1963) SAN 8002 p. 286.
7. W. T. Lee, "Biaxial Stress Rupture Properties of Austenitic Stainless
Steels in Zirconium-Gettered Sodium," Report NAA-SR-12353 (October 1967)
8. Steels for Elevated Temperature Service (U.S.S.)
9. Chromium-Nickel Stainless Steel Data, International Nickel Co. Ltd.
10. S. F. Tisinai, J. K. Stanley, C. H. Samans, "Sigma Nucleation Times in
Stainless Steel," Trans. AIME J. of Metals, May 1956, pp. 600-604.
11. A. Coles, G. J. Hill, A. T. Dawson, S. J. Watson "The High Strain
Fatigue Properties of Low Alloy Creep Resisting Steels," p. 270.
Thermal and High Strain Fatigue (Metals and Metallurty Trust Monograph
12. R. C. Andrews, L. H. Kirschler "Effects of High Temperature Sodium on
Austenitic and Ferritic Steels," Topical Report No. 7, Design Properties
of One Heat of 2-1/4 Cr-1 Mo Steel and 316 Stainless Steel in High
Temperature Air, Helium, and Sodium Environments, MSAR 66-174.
13. K. E. Horton, R. C. Andrews, R. C. Werner, D. F. Atkins "The Effect of
Sodium on the Metallurgical and Mechanical Properties of Candidate
LMFBR Alloys" Paper SM/85/33 IAEA. Symp. on Alkali Metal Coolants
Vienna, Austria 1966.
Here’s what’s next.
This report can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Report.
Thomas, K.C. & Shiels, S. CORROSION ANALYSIS: LOW-CAPACITY PUMP. Large Sodium Pump Study, Phase II., report, October 31, 1970; Madison, Pennsylvania. (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc1034653/m1/29/: accessed March 20, 2019), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.