Early Predictors of Early Freshman Year Attrition in Female Hispanic Students Page: 86
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
ISubmit by Ernail
FRESHMAN EXPERIENCE SURVEY: Form II
The first questions concern your experiences so far this year at Texas Woman's University.
Using the numbers at the right, please indicate whether you agree or disagree with each
statement by clicking on the appropriate circle (1 = strongly disagree, 2 = disagree, 3 = neutral/
undecided, 4= -agree, 5 = strongly agree).
1. I have joined one or more campus
organizations or clubs.
2. I am involved in campus activities
through attendance or participation.
3. The campus social life provides many
opportunities for participation for me.
4. I live in on-campus housing.
5. I have frequent contact with faculty.
6. I have found most of the faculty to be
7. Instructors here care about their
8. Administrators here care about
9. I have developed close friendships
with other students.
10. Most of my courses are stimulating.
11. Channels for expressing student
complaints are easily available.
12. I expect to be satisfied with my
academic progress at the end of the
13. I expect to change my major this year.
14. I expect to have financial difficulties
difficulties this year.
15. I expect to be enrolled at Texas Woman's
for my sophomore year.
1 2 3
" C "
C C C
C" x4 C
C C C C
C C C-
S ,," C
4 C C
C C C
C C C
C" C C
o" a" a
o a- a"-
C C C- C C
C C C C C
1' C C C
Here’s what’s next.
This dissertation can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Dissertation.
Speed, Heather Faye. Early Predictors of Early Freshman Year Attrition in Female Hispanic Students, dissertation, August 2011; Denton, Texas. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc103396/m1/97/: accessed February 21, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; .