Commercial high-level waste projections Page: 22 of 25
This report is part of the collection entitled: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical Reports and was provided to Digital Library by the UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
1. Nucleonics Week, issues from January 1970 through July 1972.
2. The Growth of Nuclear Power 1972-1985, WASH-1139 (Rev. 1)
3. F. G. Welfare et al., The Oak Ridge Systems Analysis Code (ORSAC)
Users' Manual, ORNL-TM-3223 (June 1971).
4. St. George T. Arnold, "Nuclear Industry Growth Projections," paper
presented at AECOP Combined Operations Meeting, Oak Ridge, Tennessee,
Sept. 26, 1972.
5. W. I. Neef, USAEC Office of Planning and Analysis, communication to
J. P. Nichols, ORNL, Sept. 26, 1972.
6. D. E. Deonigi, Battelle Pacific Northwest Laboratories, unpublished
mass flow data for light water reactors with Pu recycle (May 1972).
7. L. J. Colby, R. C. Dahlberg, and S. Jaye, HTGR Fuel and Fuel Cycle
- Summary Description, GA-10233 (May 1971).
8. Keith E. Asmussen, Gulf General Atomic Company, unpublished mass
flow data for a reference 1160-MWe HTGR (August 1972).
9. T. D. Wolsko, Argonne National Laboratory, unpublished normalized
mass flow data for the A.I. and G.E. Follow-On LMFBR designs-
Here’s what’s next.
This report can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Report.
Blomeke, J. O. & Nichols, J. P. Commercial high-level waste projections, report, May 1, 1973; Tennessee. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc1033856/m1/22/: accessed December 18, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.