[Flying buttresses] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Flying buttresses]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2009-06-22
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the flying buttresses of Notre Dame in Paris, France. Flying buttresses diagonally intersect the image. The building exterior recedes behind the buttresses.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Paris
- Keyword: Notre Dame
- Keyword: cathedrals
- Keyword: flying buttresses
- Keyword: gothic architecture
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: France - Île-de-France Region - Département de Ville de Paris - Paris
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10338
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo