Mine-Resistant, Ambush-Protected (MRAP) Vehicles: Background and Issues for Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Mine-Resistant, Ambush-Protected (MRAP) Vehicles: Background and Issues for Congress
Author: Feickert, AndrewCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Military Ground Forces
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2011-01-18
- Content Description: This report discusses the background and present status of Congress' involvement in the MRAP program. Topics include the deployment of MRAPs, their efficacy at reducing casualties, and possible issues of unused vehicles and redundancy.
- Physical Description: 8 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Weapons systems
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Combat vehicles
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Military vehicles
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Defense economics
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Defense procurement
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: Iraq
- Place Name: Afghanistan
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS22707
- Accession or Local Control No: RS22707_2011Jan18
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc103246