Climate Change: The EU Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS) Enters Kyoto Compliance Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Climate Change: The EU Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS) Enters Kyoto Compliance
Author: Parker, LarryCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Energy and Environmental Policy; Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2008-02-11
- Content Description: This report discusses the development in global warming as a global issue. Topics include issues that have arisen regarding the ETS and considerations for cap-and-trade.
- Physical Description: 30 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Global climate change
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Global warming
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Global warming -- Law and legislation
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Place Name: Japan
- Place Name: Europe
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL34150
- Accession or Local Control No: RL34150_2008Feb11
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc103213