Diagnosis of Malfunctions in Complex Electronic Assemblies. Final Report. Page: 12 of 66
This report is part of the collection entitled: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical Reports and was provided to Digital Library by the UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
1. Defect Categories and Complexity
Ratings of Diagnostic Problems .
2. Circuit-Board Drawing for Locating
Components and Test Points . .........
3. Sealed Packs Used in a Typical Product Subassembly
Compared to Discrete Components Used ,. .... ..
4. The Electronic Verifier Tester (P69448) ......
5. Verifier Tester Schematic Diagram
6. Passive-Component Detector Block Diagram .
7. Passive-Component Detector Schematic Diagram .
8. Special On-Line Troubleshooting Tester (P69445) .
9. Troubleshooting Tester Fixtures
and Test Terminals (P69444)., ......... ..
0. Special Product Simulator and Logic Generator (P69446)
1. T'he On-Line Troubleshooting LabOPactOy (P69449) .
2. The Special Product Defect Simulator (P69447) . .
3. The Special PC-Board Test Probe ..........
4. A Typical Product Board That Shorted Under Flatpack B
1. Parts List rng1 Figure Location Reference.. ....... ..
2. Product Defects Detected During the First Evaluation .... .
3. Product Defects Detected During the Second Evaluation . .
. . 27
S . 47
. . 56
Here’s what’s next.
This report can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Report.
Losure, J. A. Diagnosis of Malfunctions in Complex Electronic Assemblies. Final Report., report, January 1, 1971; Kansas City, Missouri. (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc1031893/m1/12/: accessed March 26, 2019), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.