Terrorist Use of the Internet: Information Operations in Cyberspace Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Terrorist Use of the Internet: Information Operations in Cyberspace
Author: Theohary, Catherine A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in National Security Policy and Information Operations
Author: Rollins, JohnCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Terrorism and National Security
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2011-03-08
- Content Description: This report describes the ways that international terrorists and insurgents use the Internet, strategically and tactically, in pursuit of their political agendas.
- Physical Description: 19 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International affairs
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Terrorism
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Technology
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Computer crimes
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R41674
- Accession or Local Control No: R41674_2011Mar08
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc103142