[West garden] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [West garden]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1960-08-31
- Digitized: 2009-06-23
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Hatfield House in Hatfield, England. In the foreground, the West garden is visible. The West side of the house is visible in the background. The house was built by Robert Cecil in 1611.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hatfield House (England)
- Keyword: gardens
- Keyword: Jacobean architecture
- Keyword: palaces
- Keyword: estates
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: England - Herefordshire Unitary Authority - Hatfield
- Coverage Date: 1960-08-31
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10311
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo