Pending U.S. and EU Free Trade Agreements with South Korea: Possible Implications for Automobile and Other Manufacturing Industries Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Pending U.S. and EU Free Trade Agreements with South Korea: Possible Implications for Automobile and Other Manufacturing Industries
Author: Platzer, Michaela D.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Industrial Organization and Business
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2011-01-14
- Content Description: This report provides U.S. lawmakers with a comparison of the manufacturing components in the South Korea free trade agreement (KORUS) and the European Union and South Korea free trade agreement (KOREU FTA). Also included is a brief overview of the possible implications of the two pending FTAs on other selected industrial sectors affected by the FTAs: home appliances, consumer electronics, textiles and apparel, and pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
- Physical Description: 35 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International affairs
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Trade
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Trade agreements
- Keyword: European Union
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: South Korea
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R41389
- Accession or Local Control No: R41389_2011Jan14
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc103106