The 2010 Oil Spill: MMS/BOEMRE and NEPA Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The 2010 Oil Spill: MMS/BOEMRE and NEPA
Author: Alexander, KristinaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Legislative Attorney
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2011-03-02
- Content Description: This report reviews the environmental procedures required following the explosion of an oil well on a tract leased by BP from the federal government.
- Physical Description: 30 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Environmental protection
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Environmental policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Conservation of natural resources
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R41265
- Accession or Local Control No: R41265_2011Mar02
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc103097