Europe's Preferential Trade Agreements: Status, Content, and Implications Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Europe's Preferential Trade Agreements: Status, Content, and Implications
Author: Ahearn, Raymond J.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in International Trade and Finance
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2011-03-03
- Content Description: This report explores intersecting issues regarding Europe's preferential trade agreements (PTA) in three parts. The first section discusses the status and primary motivations of the EU's PTAs currently in place or under negotiation. The second compares the content and trade coverage of Europe's PTAs to U.S. PTAs. A third section assesses the implications of the EU's PTA program for the multilateral trading system and U.S. trade policy. A concluding section evaluates future directions for Europe's PTA policy.
- Physical Description: 41 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International affairs
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Trade
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Trade agreements
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: Europe
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R41143
- Accession or Local Control No: R41143_2011Mar03
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc103086