Afghanistan Casualties: Military Forces and Civilians Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Afghanistan Casualties: Military Forces and Civilians
Author: Chesser, Susan G.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Information Research Specialist
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2011-02-17
- Content Description: This report collects statistics from a variety of sources on casualties sustained during Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF), which began on October 7, 2001, and is ongoing. OEF actions take place primarily in Afghanistan; however, OEF casualties also includes American casualties in Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Guantanamo Bay (Cuba), Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Jordan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, the Philippines, Seychelles, Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkey, and Yemen.
- Physical Description: 6 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: War casualties
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Vital statistics
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Death
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: Afghanistan
- Place Name: Pakistan
- Place Name: Uzbekistan
- Place Name: Cuba - Guantánamo Province - Guantánamo
- Place Name: Djibouti
- Place Name: Eritrea
- Place Name: Ethiopia
- Place Name: Jordan
- Place Name: Kenya
- Place Name: Kyrgyzstan
- Place Name: Philippines
- Place Name: Seychelles
- Place Name: Sudan
- Place Name: Tajikistan
- Place Name: Turkey
- Place Name: Yemen
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R41084
- Accession or Local Control No: R41084_2011Feb17
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc103081