Al Qaeda and Affiliates: Historical Perspective, Global Presence, and Implications for U.S. Policy Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Al Qaeda and Affiliates: Historical Perspective, Global Presence, and Implications for U.S. Policy
Author: Rollins, JohnCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Terrorism and National Security
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2011-01-25
- Content Description: The focus of this report is on the history of Al Qaeda, known (or attributed) actions, suspected capabilities of the organization and non-aligned entities, and an analysis of select regional Al Qaeda affiliates.
- Physical Description: 36 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International affairs
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Criminal justice
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Terrorism
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Terrorists
- Item is not a Primary Source
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R41070
- Accession or Local Control No: R41070_2011Jan25
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc103077