Federal Employee Benefits and Same-Sex Partnerships Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Federal Employee Benefits and Same-Sex Partnerships
Author: Ginsberg, Wendy R.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Government Organization and Management
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2011-03-03
- Content Description: This report examines the current policies on the application of benefits to same-sex partners and reviews the policy debate on extending benefits to same-sex partners. This report is about federal benefits for same-sex partners and not about same-sex relationships in general.
- Physical Description: 31 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Government employees
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Federal employees
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Families
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Same-sex marriage
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Gays
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Domestic partners
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R41030
- Accession or Local Control No: R41030_2011Mar03
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc103073