Public Health and Emergency Preparedness: CRS Experts Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Public Health and Emergency Preparedness: CRS Experts
Author: Lister, Sarah A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Public Health and Epidemiology
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2011-02-10
- Content Description: This table provides access to names and contact information for CRS experts on policy concerns relating to public health and emergency preparedness.
- Physical Description: 4 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Public health
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Health policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Emergency management
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R40904
- Accession or Local Control No: R40904_2011Feb10
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc103069