Checklist of United States Public Documents, 1789-1909, Third Edition Revised and Enlarged, Volume 1, Lists of Congressional and Departmental Publications Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Checklist of United States Public Documents, 1789-1909, Third Edition Revised and Enlarged, Volume 1, Lists of Congressional and Departmental Publications
- Other 1909 Checklist
Compiler: United States. Superintendent of DocumentsCreator Type: Organization
Compiler: Hartwell, Mary A.(Mary Ann), b. 1871Creator Type: Personal
Author of introduction, etc.: Donath, AugustContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Superintendent of Documents. Wrote "Preface to Third Edition."
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1911
- Digitized: 2006-11-16
- Content Description: This listing is "an approximately complete checklist of all public documents issued by the United States Government during the first century and a quarter of its history." (p. vii)
- Physical Description: 1 v. ; 1707 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Government publications -- United States -- Bibliography.
- Place Name: United States
- Start Date: 1789
- End Date: 1909
Name: Government Documents General CollectionCode: UNTGOV
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 67177800
- Government Documents No.: GP 3.2:C 41/2
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1029
- Display Note: Covers "Congressional: to Close of Sixtieth Congress" and "Departmental: to End of Calendar Year 1909" "Compiled Under Direction of the Superintendent of Documents" Abbreviations and Explanations--p. iv "List of the Departments, Bureaus, Divisions, Offices, Commissions, Committees, Etc., of the United States Government Represented by Classes in This Checklist"--p. 1681
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C