[Basilica of St. Sernin] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Basilica of St. Sernin]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2009-06-24
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Basilica of St. Sernin in Toulouse, France. In the foreground, an archway is visible leading to another arched door. The arches are decorated with stone carvings. A boy stands outside the first arch and a group stand outside the door.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Toulouse
- Keyword: Basilica of St. Sernin
- Keyword: basilicas
- Keyword: churches
- Item is a Primary Source
- Historic Place Name: France - Midi-Pyrénées Region - Haute-Garonne Department - Toulouse
- Place Name: France - Occitanie Region - Upper Garonne Department - Toulouse
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10287
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo