[Flint stone cottage] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Flint stone cottage]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1960-08-31
- Digitized: 2009-06-23
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a house constructed of flint stones in St. Albans, England. A low fence is visible in the foreground in front of the house. Flowers and plants are visible between the front of the house and the fence.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: St. Albans
- Keyword: houses
- Keyword: flint
- Keyword: construction
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: England - Hertfordshire County - Saint Albans
- Coverage Date: 1960-08-31
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10273
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo