[Versailles Ceiling] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Versailles Ceiling]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2009-06-19
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a ceiling in the Palace of Versailles in Versailles, France. An ornately decorated corner of the ceiling is visible in the foreground. The ceiling is decorated with gold molding, marble, and paintings.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Versailles
- Keyword: ceilings
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Château de Versailles (Versailles, France)
- Keyword: Palace of Versailles
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: France - Île-de-France Region - Yvelines Department - Versailles
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10258
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo