It's Not Always Black and White Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title It's Not Always Black and White
Artist: Crowell-Hilde, Kaki D.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: College of Visual Arts + Design alumnus;
- Creation: 1988
- No Language
- Content Description: A two-part shape that resembles this artist's three-dimensional cordial glasses stands in an interior into the floor of which is a rectangular cut out. Into this recess in the floor falls two small triangular shapes. Two windows are on the walls of the interior while a square shape is cut out of the ceiling. The artwork is made up of white, purplish grays and black.
- Physical Description: 1 art original : paper collage, ChromaRama paper ; 17.5 x 23.5 in.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): works of art
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): collages (visual works)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): collage (technique)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): art paper
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Visual Arts + Design Archival ProjectCode: UNTCVA
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: Kaki D. Crowell-Hilde
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright, Kaki D. Crowell-Hilde, All Rights Reserved
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012061050
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc102403
- Academic Department: Fibers