Let's Spend Some Time Together, Number 2 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Let's Spend Some Time Together, Number 2
Artist: Crowell-Hilde, Kaki D.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: College of Visual Arts + Design alumnus;
- Creation: 1987
- No Language
- Content Description: This collage features extreme perspective with the piers in yellow and orange moving from the center foreground straight to the horizon line depicted by the blue background meeting the black sky. In the left background area are several green geometric shapes that resemble buildings. A pink orb with a hole in the center floats in the left sky area while a purple one floats in the right hand portion of the sky area. Piercing each of these is a long hollow spear that spills tiny black, blue, white, gray and green circles into the foreground.
- Physical Description: 1 art original : paper collage, ChromaRama paper ; 17.5 x 23.5 in.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): works of art
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): collages (visual works)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): collage (technique)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): art paper
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Visual Arts + Design Archival ProjectCode: UNTCVA
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: Kaki D. Crowell-Hilde
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright, Kaki D. Crowell-Hilde, All Rights Reserved
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012061046
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc102399
- Academic Department: Fibers