Sun: Studio 321 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Sun: Studio 321
Artist: Crowell-Hilde, Kaki D.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: College of Visual Arts + Design alumnus;
- Creation: 1985~
- No Language
- Content Description: This two-panel woven artwork depicts several gold angular spear shapes that jut downward vertically and break apart in two pieces. Weaving through and around the gold and orange vertical spears are two long two-toned ribbons. The background is purple with a few light blue streaks.
- Physical Description: 1 art original : woven brocade, silk, wool, fiber reactive dyes ; 39 x 39 in.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): works of art
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): brocade (textile)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): silk (fiber)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): wool (hair)
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Visual Arts + Design Archival ProjectCode: UNTCVA
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: Kaki D. Crowell-Hilde
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright, Kaki D. Crowell-Hilde, All Rights Reserved
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012061004
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc102380