Life's Cycle Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Life's Cycle
Artist: Crowell-Hilde, Kaki D.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: College of Visual Arts + Design alumnus;
- Creation: 1985
- No Language
- Content Description: The artwork depicts a partial circle of geometric shapes through which float some small oval shapes which float out of two vertical white containers. The ground of the piece is a gradation of pale blue to a darker blue at the top edge.
- Physical Description: 1 art original : screen print, linen, fiber reactive dyes ; 30 x 20 x 1.5 in.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): works of art
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): screen prints
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): linen (material)
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Visual Arts + Design Archival ProjectCode: UNTCVA
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: Kaki D. Crowell-Hilde
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright, Kaki D. Crowell-Hilde, All Rights Reserved
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012061001
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc102378