Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Battlefield
Artist: Smith, DelaneyCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2012
- No Language
- Content Description: The two paper pieces consists of many layers, hang on the wall and protrude into the space. These pieces were included in the exhibition From Here to There: Practice, Form, and Meaning, May 22 - August 4, 2012.
- Physical Description: 1 art original : paper, inks, dyes
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): works of art
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Visual Arts + Design Archival ProjectCode: UNTCVA
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012060602
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc102375
- Academic Department: Fibers