Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Untitled
Artist: Laing, Richard HarlowCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: appointed to the faculty in 1961;
Sponsor: University of North Texas. Institute for the Advancement of the Arts.Contributor Type: Organization
Sponsor: North Texas Institute for Educators on the Visual ArtsContributor Type: Organization
Sponsor: University of North Texas. College of Visual Arts and Design.Contributor Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: The sculpture consists of several vertical pieces twisting with each other secured in a square wood base.
- Physical Description: 1 art original : bronze ; 5 x 25.5 x 5 in.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): works of art
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): sculpture (visual work)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): bronze (metal)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Exhibition: Laying the Foundation: UNT Art Faculty, 1890-1970; held December 2, 2011 - February 11, 2012 in Denton, Texas, United States
Name: College of Visual Arts + Design Archival ProjectCode: UNTCVA
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012031219
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc102360