Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Untitled
Artist: Vandiver, MabelCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: appointed to the faculty in 1925;
Sponsor: University of North Texas. Institute for the Advancement of the Arts.Contributor Type: Organization
Sponsor: North Texas Institute for Educators on the Visual ArtsContributor Type: Organization
Sponsor: University of North Texas. College of Visual Arts and Design.Contributor Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: An angular and abstracted tree shape dominates the center of the painting. The brushstrokes are dark and angular. The foreground landscape is created from several stripes of color and pattern. A tree with yellow leaves is in the background and the composition in surrounded by a brown arch shape at the top of the painting.
- Physical Description: 1 art original : watercolor paint, paper ; 10.5 x 14.5 in.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): works of art
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): watercolors (paintings)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Exhibition: Laying the Foundation: UNT Art Faculty, 1890-1970; held December 2, 2011 - February 11, 2012 in Denton, Texas, United States
Name: College of Visual Arts + Design Archival ProjectCode: UNTCVA
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012031214
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc102355