Trees Landscape Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Trees Landscape
Artist: Vandiver, MabelCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: appointed to the faculty in 1925;
Sponsor: University of North Texas. Institute for the Advancement of the Arts.Contributor Type: Organization
Sponsor: North Texas Institute for Educators on the Visual ArtsContributor Type: Organization
Sponsor: University of North Texas. College of Visual Arts and Design.Contributor Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: The painting depicts trees, fence and water. The colors are vibrant and the texture of the rough paper is visible.
- Physical Description: 1 art original : watercolor paint, paper ; 9.5 x 13.5 in.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): works of art
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): watercolors (paintings)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Exhibition: Laying the Foundation: UNT Art Faculty, 1890-1970; held December 2, 2011 - February 11, 2012 in Denton, Texas, United States
Name: College of Visual Arts + Design Archival ProjectCode: UNTCVA
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: Mabel Vandiver
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright, Mabel Vandiver, All Rights Reserved
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012031213
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc102354