Painter's House Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Painter's House
Artist: Gough, C. RayCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: appointed to full-time faculty in 1950;
Sponsor: University of North Texas. Institute for the Advancement of the Arts.Contributor Type: Organization
Sponsor: North Texas Institute for Educators on the Visual ArtsContributor Type: Organization
Sponsor: University of North Texas. College of Visual Arts and Design.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1985~
- No Language
- Content Description: The artwork depicts the facade of a house in many bright colors.
- Physical Description: 1 art original : photographic collage ; 13.25 x 10.25 in.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): works of art
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): photocollages (photographic compositions)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Exhibition: Laying the Foundation: UNT Art Faculty, 1890-1970; held December 2, 2011 - February 11, 2012 in Denton, Texas, United States
Name: College of Visual Arts + Design Archival ProjectCode: UNTCVA
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: C. Ray Gough
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: copyright, C. Ray Gough, All Rights Reserved
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012031205
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc102346