Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Tsunami
Artist: Milnes, RobertCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Dean, College of Visual Arts + Design;
- Creation: 1998
- No Language
- Content Description: The sculptural earthenware piece depicts a person's head from the nose up. The eyes are wide open and atop the head are four shapes resembling ears of corn. The colors are predominately yellows and light browns with blue eyes. The face and hair are highly textured.
- Physical Description: 1 art original : earthenware, glazes ; 28 x 20.5 in.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): works of art
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): earthenware
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): studio ceramics
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Visual Arts + Design Archival ProjectCode: UNTCVA
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: Robert Milnes
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright, Robert Milnes, All Rights Reserved
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2006090718
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc102318