Spectroscopy of nuclear systems. Progress report, January 1--December 31, 1974 Page: 11 of 53
This report is part of the collection entitled: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical Reports and was provided to Digital Library by the UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
Papers in preparation
1. Structure of N = 81 Nuclei: Levels of 141Nd and 139Ce Populated in
Beta Decay," X.R. Zalutsky, E.S. Macias and R.A. Meyer.
2. Lifetime Measurements of Low-lying Levels in 93 Populated via the
Nb(p,ny) Reaction using the Doppler Shift Attenuation Method," L.L.
Rutledge, E.S. Macias, and D.G. Sarantites.
3. Decay of 9 and 19Eu to Levels of S49Sm, E.S. Macias and R.A. Meyer.
Papers by the Principal Investigator not supported under this Contract
1. "Angular Correlations between K and L X Rays in the Nd and Tb Atoms,"
A.L. Catz and E.S. Macias, Phys. Rev. 19, 87 (1974).
2. "K-L X-Ray Angular Correlations in O, Pu, and Eu," E.S. Macias and
M.R. Zalutsky, Phys. Rev. A9, 2356 (1974).
3. The Angular Correlation of KI-L X-'Ray Cascades in Tantalum, X.XK.
Zalutsky, E.S. Macias and A.L. Catz, Pbys. Rev. (in press).
4. "Experimental Determination of the L2-L3X Coster-Kronig Transition
Probability in Europium, Plutonium, and Curium," U.R. Zalutsky and E.S.
Macias, Phys. Rev. (in press).
5. "Comparison of Techniques for the Determination of the LZ-L3X Coster-
Kronig Transition Probability," M.R. Zalutsky and E.S. Macias, Phys.
Rev. (in press).
6. "Measurement of the Angular Correlation between L-M X Ray Cascades,"
M.R. 2alutsky and E.S. Macias, Phys. Lett. 49A, 285 (1975).
7. "The Angular Correlation of X Rays: L-K Cascades in Plutonium," M.R.
Zalutsky and E.S. acias, Phys. Rev. (submitted October 1974).
8. "High Resolution On-Line Aerosol Mass Measurement by the Beta Attenua-
tion Technique," E.S. Macias and R.E. usar, Proceedings for the Second
International Conference on Nuclear Methods in Evironmental Research,
edited by J.R. Vogt (in press).
Here’s what’s next.
This report can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Report.
Macias, E. S. Spectroscopy of nuclear systems. Progress report, January 1--December 31, 1974, report, January 1, 1974; St. Louis, Missouri. (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc1020885/m1/11/: accessed April 21, 2019), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.