[Temple of Hatshepsut] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Temple of Hatshepsut]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2009-06-09
- Content Description: Photograph of the Temple of Hatshepsut built in honor of Amun in Deir el-Bahri, Egypt. In the foreground, two rows of columns are visible on each side of the image frame. At the end of the rows, a doorway is visible. The doorway is cut into the stone wall that is decorated with colorful hieroglyphics.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Deir el-Bahri Site (Egypt)
- Keyword: Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut
- Keyword: Deir el-Bahri, Egypt
- Keyword: temples
- Keyword: tombs
- Keyword: Amun
- Keyword: Upper Egypt Region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Egypt - Muḩāfaz̧at Qinā Governorate - Dayr al-Bahri
- Place Point: north=25.7382090633871; east=32.60667571216891;
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10169
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo