[Great Pyramid of Giza] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Great Pyramid of Giza]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2009-06-09
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Great Pyramid of Giza. The stone step structure of the pyramid is visible in the foreground. Three men (two in uniform) walk on the steps.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Giza, Egypt
- Keyword: King Khufu
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Pyramids of Giza (Egypt)
- Keyword: pyramids
- Keyword: Desert Egypt Region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Egypt - Muḩāfaz̧at Maţrūḩ Governorate
- Place Box: northlimit=29.980157322625725; eastlimit=31.13550544324346; southlimit=29.978168536122972; westlimit=31.1329734379334;
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10161
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo