Rapid Deposition Technology Holds the Key for the World's Largest Solar Manufacturer (Fact Sheet) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Rapid Deposition Technology Holds the Key for the World's Largest Solar Manufacturer (Fact Sheet)
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE
Name: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)Place of Publication: Golden, Colorado
- Creation: 2010-10-01
- Content Description: Thanks in part to years of collaboration with the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), a manufacturer of thin-film solar modules has grown from a small garage-type operation to become the world's largest manufacturer of solar modules. First Solar, Inc. now manufactures cadmium telluride (CdTe) solar modules throughout the world, but it began in Ohio as a small company called Solar Cells, Inc.
- Physical Description: 2 pp.
- Keyword: First Solar, Inc.
- Keyword: High-Rate Vapor Transport Deposition (Hrvtd)
- STI Subject Categories: 14 Solar Energy
- Keyword: Manufacturers
- Keyword: Cadmium Telluride Solar Cells
- Keyword: Solar Energy - Photovoltaics
- Keyword: National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Keyword: Cadmium Telluride (Cdte)
- Keyword: Spectrum Of Clean Energy Innovation
- STI Subject Categories: 32 Energy Conservation, Consumption, And Utilization
- Keyword: Photovoltaic
- Keyword: Perrysburg, Ohio
- Keyword: Solar Industry Spectrum Of Clean Energy Innovation
- Keyword: Thin-Film Solar Modules
- Keyword: Thin-Film-On-Glass Solar Modules
- Keyword: R&D 100 Award
- Related Information: Innovation: The Spectrum of Clean Energy Innovation, NREL (National Renewable Energy Laboratory)
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: NREL/FS-6A42-48861
- Grant Number: AC36-08GO28308
- DOI: 10.2172/992804
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 992804
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1015207