[Corridor of Sphinxes] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Corridor of Sphinxes]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2009-06-08
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a corridor of sphinxes seen from above at the Temple of Amun-Re in Karnak, Egypt. The stone sphinxes form two lines on either side of a dirt path leading up to an empty foundation. In the background, a street and surrounding buildings are visible.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Temple of Amun-Re, Karnak
- Keyword: Amun
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Temple of Amon (Karnak, Egypt)
- Keyword: Karnak, Egypt
- Keyword: temples
- Keyword: sphinxes
- Keyword: Upper Egypt Region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Egypt - Muḩāfaz̧at Qinā Governorate - Karnak
- Place Point: north=25.718569374835003; east=32.658631441891885;
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10151
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo