Ready, set...go! Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Ready, set...go!
Author: Alexandre, MelanieCreator Type: Personal
Sponsor: Environment, Health&Contributor Type: Organization
Sponsor: Safety DivisionContributor Type: Organization
Sponsor: Genomics DivisionContributor Type: Organization
Name: Lawrence Berkeley National LaboratoryPlace of Publication: Berkeley, CaliforniaAdditional Info: Ernest Orlando Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, CA (United States)
- Creation: 2010-06-16
- Content Description: The objectives of this paper are: (1) Discuss organizational readiness for changes in an ergonomics program or intervention; (2) Assessing organizational readiness; (3) Benefits and challenges of change; and (4) Case studies of ergonomic programs that were 'not ready' and 'ready'.
- STI Subject Categories: 99
- Keyword: Human Factors Engineering
- Keyword: Ergonomics
- Keyword: Organizing
- Keyword: Implementation Ergonomics
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: LBNL-3675E
- Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
- DOI: 10.2172/985375
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 985375
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1012449