Survey of Piping Failures for the Reactor Primary Coolant Pipe Rupture Study Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Survey of Piping Failures for the Reactor Primary Coolant Pipe Rupture Study
- Added Title General Electric Atomic Power Equipment Department Report GEAP-4574
- Added Title GEAP
- Series Title Atomic Energy Commission Reports
- Series Title General Electric Atomic Power Reports
- Series Title Report (U.S. Atomic Energy Commission)
- Added Title TID 4500 41st ed
- Series Title TID
Originator: U.S. Atomic Energy CommissionCreator Type: Organization
Author: Gibbons, W. S.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Hackney, B. D.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: General Electric Company. Atomic Power Equipment DepartmentContributor Type: Organization
Name: Clearinghouse for Federal Scientific and Technical Information (U.S.)Place of Publication: Springfield, Virginia
- Creation: 1964-05
- Physical Description: x, 225 p. : ill. (some folded) ; 27 cm.
- Content Description: From summary: "An industrial piping failure survey covering 701 contacts in electric utilities, petroleum refineries, chemical processing, marine applications, architect-engineers, component manufacturers, piping fabricating and erectors, insurance companies, and others was conducted as part of the Reactor Primary Coolant Rupture Study."
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nuclear power plants -- Piping.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Water cooled reactors.
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 773586516
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.At 7:22/GEAP-4574
- Grant Number: AT(04-3)-189
- Report No.: GEAP-4574
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc101095