U.S. Reactor Containment Technology: a Compilation of Current Practice in Analysis, Design, Construction, Test, and Operation, Volume 1 Page: 1-57
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
37. Code of Federal Regulations, Title 10, Part 140, Financial Protection
Requirements and Indemnity Agreements; see also Federal Register.
38. Nuclear Energy Liability Insurance Association (NELIA), 85 John St.,
New York 38, N.Y.
39. Mutual Atomic Energy Liability Underwriters (MAELU), 919 North Michigan
Avenue, Chicago, Illinois.
40. W. McGuire and G. P. Fisher, Containment Studies of the Enrico Fermi
Atomic Power Plant, pp. 19-36, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York,
41. T. H. Row, Safety of University Reactors, Nucl. Safety, 3(4): 17-21
Here’s what’s next.
This report can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Report.
Cottrell, William B. & Savolainen, A. W. U.S. Reactor Containment Technology: a Compilation of Current Practice in Analysis, Design, Construction, Test, and Operation, Volume 1, report, August 1965; Oak Ridge, Tennessee. (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc101033/m1/85/: accessed March 19, 2019), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.