Liquid Metal Fuel Reactor Experiment: Quarterly Technical Report, October-December 1958 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Liquid Metal Fuel Reactor Experiment: Quarterly Technical Report, October-December 1958
- Series Title BAW (Series)
- Added Title Babcock and Wilcox Company Report BAW-1135
- Series Title Report (U.S. Atomic Energy Commission)
- Series Title Atomic Energy Commission Reports
- Series Title UC (Series)
- Added Title UC ; 81
Babcock & Wilcox CompanyContributor Type: Organization
U.S. Atomic Energy CommissionContributor Type: Organization
Name: Oak Ridge National LaboratoryPlace of Publication: Oak Ridge, Tennessee
- Creation: 1958-10/1958-12
- Physical Description: 139 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Content Description: Liquid Metal Fuel Reactor Experiment program quarterly technical report.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Liquid metal cooled reactors.
- Keyword: nuclear reactors
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 702197540
- Report No.: AEJ-46
- Report No.: AT(30-1)-1940
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc100986