[White Gates] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [White Gates]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2009-06-10
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, China. Multiple white stone gates fill the foreground and middle ground. Plants and people are dispersed between the gates on the stone ground.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Beijing
- Keyword: Temple of Heaven
- Keyword: temples
- Keyword: gates
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: China - Beijing Shi Municipality - Beijing
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10095
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo