Small Nuclear Power Plants, Volume 3: A General and Economic Assessment Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Small Nuclear Power Plants, Volume 3: A General and Economic Assessment
- Added Title Atomic Energy Commission Report COO-284 (Vol. 3)
- Series Title Atomic Energy Commission Reports
Author: Kaiser EngineersCreator Type: Organization
Originator: U.S. Atomic Energy CommissionContributor Type: Organization
Name: U.S. Atomic Energy CommissionPlace of Publication: Oak Ridge, Tennessee
- Creation: 1967-03
- Physical Description: x, 140 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Content Description: Report about the study of technical and economic potential of small nuclear power plants; this volume summarizes data collected regarding the economics for nuclear plant and fuel performance capabilities.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nuclear power plants.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Electric power plants.
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 6186229
- Report No.: COO-284 (Vol. 3)
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc100944
- Display Note: "Volume Three."