[Forbidden City] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Forbidden City]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1984-06
- Digitized: 2009-06-10
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Forbidden City in Beijing, China. A shaded doorway frames the photograph. Through the doorway, and inner courtyard and the next building are visible. The adjoining building has a covered passageway and a tile roof.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Forbidden City (Beijing, China)
- Keyword: Beijing
- Keyword: Forbidden City
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: China - Beijing Municipality - Beijing
- Coverage Date: 1984-06
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10090
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo