[Cave Entrance] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Cave Entrance]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2009-06-01
- Content Description: Photograph of the cave entrance into Folded Brocade Hill in Guilin, China. Numerous people are visible in front of and within the cave entrance. The rocky hillside is visible in the top foreground. Trees grow out of the hillside.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Folded Brocade Hill
- Keyword: Guilin
- Keyword: caves
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Li River (Guilin Diqu, China)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: China - Guangxi Zhuangzu Zizhiqu Autonomous Region - Guilin
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10087
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo