Practical Underground Education of the Coal Miner Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Practical Underground Education of the Coal Miner
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Circular No. 6054
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
Author: Grove, G. W.Creator Type: Personal
Name: United States. Bureau of Mines.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1927-11
- Physical Description: 7 p. ; 23 cm.
- Content Description: Report describing information that should be provided for miners when they are first being trained on-site, as well as an explanation about the education program offered by the Practical Mining School at Dawson, New Mexico.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Coal mines and mining -- Safety measures.
- Keyword: Phelps-Dodge Corporation
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 40870456
- Report No.: Circular No. 6054
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc100841