[Yangshuo Market] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Yangshuo Market]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2009-06-03
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a market in Yangshuo located in Guilin, China. White cloth umbrellas are visible in the foreground. The umbrellas are arranged by a stone wall covering baskets of fruits and vegetables. Trees and a white building are visible in the background behind the wall.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Guilin
- Keyword: Yangshuo
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Li River (Guilin Diqu, China)
- Keyword: rivers
- Keyword: cities
- Keyword: trade
- Keyword: markets
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: China - Guangxi Zhuangzu Zizhiqu Autonomous Region - Guilin
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10079
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo