Guide Chart for Carbon Brush Terminals (Electric) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Guide Chart for Carbon Brush Terminals (Electric)
- Series Title National Bureau of Standards miscellaneous publication
- Series Title National Bureau of Standards Reports
- Added Title National Bureau of Standards miscellaneous publication 180
- Added Title NBS miscellaneous publication ; 180
Author: United States. Bureau of Standards.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1945-06-01
- Physical Description: 1 sheet : ill. ; 48x40 cm, folding to 25x21 cm.
- Content Description: Diagrams and tolerances in inches for different size terminals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Brushes, Carbon.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Brushes, Electric.
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 233800352
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.At 7:22/NBS miscellaneous publication 180
- Report No.: NBS miscellaneous publication 180
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc100692